Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it (Open to all of y'all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spyder

Spyder

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it (Open to all of y'all) Empty
PostSubject: Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it (Open to all of y'all)   Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it (Open to all of y'all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:07 am

Cryo was wandering around the borders of the frozen wasteland of Canada, searching for... Well, anything. There were the odd bits and pieces that he needed for an extremely powerful ice bomb, but that could wait. The man was just tired of living on his own, experimenting on ice, by himself in a frozen wasteland. So naturally, he had to get some warmer air. But he didn't just desire warmth, or alcohol. But he was searching for certain female company. Today is the day, Hanson. This is the day you are losing that goddam virginity of yours. You're gonna walk into that... Is that a bar? Yeah, sure. You're gonna walk into that bar, order a drink, then get the goddam girl. This was mainly Hanson trying to convince himself that this was going to work. So Cryo confidently marched up the few stairs leading to the bar and swing open the door, his navy blue snow jacket slung over his shoulder and a large tank of cryogenically engineered Liquid nitrogen strapped to his back. The man approached the counter, ordered a drink, and sat down. It was generally quiet in the bar. Oh, how he missed the days of crazy parties, and "Ice Ice Baby" blasting from the speakers, and everybody's singing along. Ah, the time before the apocalypse was a good time indeed.
Back to top Go down

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it (Open to all of y'all)
Page 1 of 1