Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Flutterby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirin

Kirin

Flutterby  Empty
PostSubject: Flutterby    Flutterby  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Sophia Ralcom

Codename: Flutterby

Flutterby  Sophia10

Ethnicity/Race & Species: Caucasian Human

Occupation(s)
-Past: Student
-Present: Helps Axel in his shop

Class(es): Duelist, Scavenger

Language(s) English

Residence(s)
-Past: Her parents' estate
-Present: Lives with her uncle, Axel

Appearance: Sophia is a bright, smiling child, who's tall for her age, even without the boots that she always wears. She wears her "Empress Butterfly" outfit whenever she can, even though it's bulkiness can make it hard to walk through cluttered places, like her uncle's shop. Her hair is naturally blonde, though she dyes it occasionally.

Personality: While her uncle used to be a somewhat hardened individual, though this is no longer the case, Sophie has always been innocent, and pure. She is naive when it comes to the social world around her, but she isn't an idiot. Sophie will always help those in need, but isn't unwilling to blow someone's brains out to keep the shop safe. She hopes to avoid conflict, but if Axel says fire, there's no escape. Despite her willingness to fire a high caliber gun while laying on the roof of a building for hours, and scrounge in the wastes for supplies, Sophia is very feminine, and rests often for things like broken nails. Even though she is a feminine young lady, Sophia enjoyed playing video games that she'd scavenged, and commonly makes references to games during her daily life.

Biography: Just before The End, Sophia had her first birthday. Her wealthy parent's, given that they were Ralcoms, had left her with her uncle Daniel's parents while they were away at work. The End brought about their deaths, leaving poor Sophia an orphan, to grow up in the world, only knowing it as the waste that it was. As she had grown up in this world, she was naturally more in tune to it than the others, as she now recognizes scents on spot, knows what buildings are best to scavenge in, and knows what sort of animals to avoid. While, due to the nature of her situation with her uncle, it isn't easy for him, Sophia loves being treated like the princess she feels she is by her uncle, and constantly shrugs off work given to her.

Quotes: "Scavenge like a butterfly, snipe like a bee!"

"I know we were being chased, but I dropped an earring! What was I supposed to do?"

"Why am I Uncle Daniel's only employee? It'd be nice to have a friend to talk to."

"Three... two... one... yes! Loaded the clip without pinching my finger!"

"Heehee! Critical hit!"

"Eek! Don't hurt me! I'm more useful alive, I swear!"

"W-wait! I wanna play them a song during their dying breaths."

Theme:

Back to top Go down

Flutterby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: