Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

His Lordship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Admin
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

His Lordship Empty
PostSubject: His Lordship   His Lordship I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:14 am

"His Royal Majesty And Lord High Regent Of House Kadota, Mayor of the kuolema And Conqueror Of Rakkaus, Sovereign Master Of Manala And Ruler Over The Seven Sacred Tiers Of Musta Huumori, Keeper Of Onnellisuus, And Executioner Of kohtalo"

Codename: "Please, just call me my lord!"

His Lordship NG8P11Pl

Age: "FINE, RUDE!! I'm 35...and every year before the end was a living hell..."

Ethnicity/Race & Species: "Well, I'm a white guy, but once again, the author doesn't really want you to know if I'm a human, or an elf, or a mutant, or...whatever."

Occupation(s)
-Past: "To be honest, I'm pretty sure I've done everything."
-Present:
"Well, I uhhh, help people with whatever needs doing, for a price that is..."

Class(es): "Daggerspell, I'm telling ya it's a severely under appreciated job too!"

Language(s) "I am fluent in English, Finnish, and Gibberish."

Residence(s)
-Past: "Pretty much everywhere, and that's when I actually had one."
-Present: "I live aboard my flagship, the M.A.T.P.O."

Appearance: "Well, I am, by all accounts, a snazzy dresser, wearing a tailcoat, and breaches which accentuate my tall figure, dress shoes, a collared white shirt with a charming red bow, and a rather large top hat. Of course, my most distinguishing trait is my gasmask, which has a big smile going across the bottom half, though I'm pretty sure everybody will be wearing them soon."

Personality: "I'm a fun guy, who likes all sorts of things, like knives, bombs, guns, gasses, and all sorts of other things that help keep life interesting! Unfortunately I'm not very good with people, they all seem to think I've wronged them somehow, and nobody ever seems to appreciate my jokes!
Honestly, all I ever wanted to do was be a fun and  engaging villain! Is that to much to ask!? Why? I don't know; maybe I watched to many movies, maybe I did to many drugs, maybe I just like it, but I fail to see why it even matters!"

Biography: "Alright idiots, wanna hear a story? I got one. I came out of an average household full of average people who liked to get drunk an average number of times each week and give me average beatings. When I grew up, despite having good grades, I couldn't get a scholarship like all the spoiled little snotty kids, so I couldn't afford it. I took a dead end job in a warehouse, followed by another one, and another one, and so on and so forth; usually two or three at once, the whole time having some fat slob or another stand over me and give me crap wages. I never had a relationship, or a vacation or anything else those soft little pansies with 'real' jobs get. Of course, when I finally DID snap, and trust me when I say it was only a matter of time, I yelled at my boss and got fired. I was only replaceable after all. When 'The End' came, it was a blessing. For once in my life, everyone was on par. We were all scared and alone, but I was used to it, so I made plans instead of freaking out like a baby.
I started spreading rumors, watching them stir people up. Sides formed, causes grew, beliefs changed, and I controlled it all from behind the scenes. Those smart enough to see where the REAL power was took my side. Together we killed anybody who got to strong, convinced the plebes who was worth serving, and soon I was on top. We eventually left our bunker, and after that it got dangerous. It was a free for all, but once I tasted power I knew: Nobody Was Ever Going To Stand Over Me Again, And Tell Me What To Do. I started the process all over again, but this time I had room to expand! I confess, I think I may have started to lose my grip on reality a bit, but who cares? I had obtained all the power in the world, and gods don't have time for reality!"

Back to top Go down

His Lordship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: